Rosarian Academy Family Association (RAFA)
The Rosarian Academy Family Association, led by Presidents Kate and Paul Spencer and Vice President Marta Hardyman, is the organizing body for the families of Rosarian. RAFA strives to build a community of parents who are connected to the school and the lives of our children.
RAFA’S Purpose is to…
- Enrich the Rosarian Academy community
- Develop and implement programs and events designed for the enhancement and growth of the school
- Provide support and service to the school
- Cultivate the spirit of cordiality and fellowship among parents
- Function as ambassadors of the school, internally and externally