Rosarian Academy provides its students with a variety of intramural and interscholastic athletic opportunities. Our sports program seeks to align itself with the philosophy and mission of the school.
In keeping with the overall mission of Rosarian Academy, the Athletic Philosophy emphasizes the value of the individual student and respect for others. Athletics at Rosarian Academy offer students the opportunity to participate in the valuable team environment of sports, develop both personal and athletic skills, and create a positive balance in academic and competitive extra-curricular activities. Teamwork, sportsmanship, and individual and team commitment are stressed. A strong emphasis is placed on self confidence, decision making skills, leadership, respect and responsibility. Rosarian Academy coaches and student-athletes are prepared to work to the best of their abilities and are gracious competitors who embrace challenge, enjoy the process, win with humility, handle defeat with dignity and are positive role models.
- We believe students are our priority.
- We believe winning is an attitude resulting from optimum preparation, concentrated effort, respect for the rules and a deep commitment to excel.
- We believe well-designed athletic programs promote community, faith and school pride.
- We believe open-communication and mutual respect among coaches, parents and student athletes provide the foundation of a successful athletic program.
- We believe well qualified, caring coaches and administrators are important components in an athletic program.
- We believe positive parent support enhances the growth of students and the program both at Rosarian and at home.
- We believe that athletics and academics are intrinsically tied to each other; a commitment to excel in both fundamental and academic standards must be protected not sacrificed.
Lower School Intramural Sports
Students in kindergarten through fourth grade may participate in intramural play. These programs are designed with emphasis on instruction and skill development.
The following sports skills and activities are offered.
Golf Space & Movement
Click here for more details.
Middle School Sports
Students in grades five through eight are welcome to tryout for our interscholastic sports program. Athletes of every ability will have opportunities to succeed and contribute proudly to the program. The goals of our Junior Varsity programs are skill development and preparation for Varsity sports. The goal of our Varsity programs are to play at a competive level against other teams in the league. Coaches will attempt to provide playing time for all team members, but equal time is not guaranteed.
Rosarian Academy competes in the Palm Beach Independent School Athletic Conference.
|| Boys Soccer
Student-Athlete Parent Handbook
Required Sports Forms:
Varsity/JV Sports Agreement (Per Sport)
Handbook Acknowledgement (Once Per Year, Middle School Only)
Role of Parents:
Be supportive of and encouraging to your child, his or her teammates and the coaches. Attending your child's game is a great way to show support.
Avoid criticizing teammates and coaches in front of your son or daughter. A trusting relationship between teammates and coaches needs to be present for your child to have a positive experience.
Demonstrate good sportsmanship towards opponents, officials and spectators.
If you have a question or concern that you would like to discuss with your child's coach, it is best to set up an appointment. Avoid having the conversation preceding or following a practice or game.
Please click on a team below for their schedule.